Founder & Led teacher
Isabella is a certified yoga teacher RYT 200 by Yoga Alliance International. She studied in Thailand, covering the following subjects: Asana, Pranayama, Kriya, Bandha, alignment, adjustments, therapeutic and Restorative yoga physical and energetic anatomy, meditation, philosophy and mantra.
She is also certified yoga teacher for children by Yoga Alliance International and certified yoga teacher Csen, Coni in Italy. Since 2011, she has been travelling from Europe to United Stated and Thailand and at some point yoga simply becomes her life.
Traveler, eclectic, dreamer, smiley, sensitive, gentle, kind, and passionate, Isabella started her approach to yoga in 2011, in a meditation Zen center on a little Cyclads island in Greece, approaching Hatha yoga, Kundalini yoga and where she approached also the Shamanic healing, Qi Gong, Tai Chi, but her passion for the yoga practice became more intense when she moved to United Stated and Thailand.
Her life changed when yoga found her; in fact she believes that you do not find yoga but yoga finds you and understanding that it is a great tool for transformation and growth and in 2013 she started to deepen her love and personal practice in a wonderful journey that is yoga. Now she likes to share the beautiful path of yoga with people of all ages. In Los Angeles, Santa Monica, and Hollywood, where yoga found her, she deeply started practicing in different yoga studios, and practicing different styles of yoga, such as Vinyasa, Kundalini, Iyengar, Ashtanga, Core Power yoga, Bikram yoga – Hot yoga and Hot fitness yoga.
She also practiced Ashtanga in Thailand with an intense introduction to the practice. Now she is approaching other styles as Acroyoga, Acrobalance and in 2016 she certified in Body Flying Trapeze Yoga Teacher . Among her passions, she is also certified spinning / indoor cycling instructor, she is been practicing for 15 years and certified padi open water 60 feet. She is a certified masseur and Shiatzu therapist level one, she practiced other disciplines as Aikido, Thai Chi, Qi Gong, and she likes running and hiking.
She started teaching in Thailand and she teaches regularly her “Core Dynamic Vinyasa flow” and “Yin Yoga” in different yoga studios in Milan, Italy and in Southern Italy, Puglia. Isabella, find herself suitable teaching her "Core Dynamic Power Vinyasa Flow " with the base of Ashtanga practice, and she also teaches "Ying Yoga", "Antigravity Yoga Trapeze" and "Rainbow Yoga Yogamo for Kids", in english and italian.
She organizes yoga retreat in Italy and Thailand and other destnations.
- RYT 200 Yoga Teacher Yoga Alliance Interbational - (Thailand)
- RYT Rainbow KidsYoga Alliance International - (Rome)
- Certified Body Flying , TrapezeYoga Teacher - (Milan)
- Yoga Instructor Csen and Coni - Italy
- Geoff Brooks from Australia - workshop "Yoga flow , Philosopy in action" - 2017
- Eugene Butcher & Pip Elysium from England - Acrodance , Acroyoga - 2017
- Workshop Vertical Dance - 2017
- Rijy Suh - Bikram, materclass hot yoga - 2017
- Bart Venne & Kritsty Stuart from Holland - Acrobatics - 2016
- Luigi Mercurio and Francesca - Acroyoga & Acrobatic convention - 2016
- Veronika Hercog, Bikram hot yoga, workshop "Posture clinics"
- David Sye from England -Yogabeats, 2015 - 2016
- Sara Bigatti, Vinyasa Yoga - 2016
- Nemo Dutch Team - Holland - Acroyoga - 2015
- Core Power Vinyasa flow
- Yin Yoga
- Body Flying Sling, Antigravity Yoga Trapeze
- Yin & Yang Yoga
- Yoga Nidra
- Yogamo Rainbow Kids
- Yoga private "one to one"
- Yoga office at work